Sunday, June 15, 2008

Vital: Set List 6-14-08





VITAL DJ Dance Night Set List for
6-14-08

I discovered I could pull my setlist off the software that I use!!! YAY! The order is backwards from when I played it (the first song is last and the last song is the first and so on.....)

I Am X - Bring Me Back A Dog.mp3
Kylie Minogue - Like A Drug.mp3
Goldfrapp- Strict Machine.mp3
temposhark -joy.mp3
Postal Service - Such Great Heights.wma
the_presets- this_boy's_in_love.mp3
Zombie Girl - Creepy Crawler (kmfdm_remix).mp3
VNV Nation- Saviour.wma
Covenant - Dead Stars (Version).mp3
IAMX- kiss and swallow (free radicals remix).mp3
Marilyn Manson - Personal Jesus.mp3
Marilyn Manson - Personal Jesus.mp3
blaqk_audio- stiff_kittens.mp3
Dangerous Muse- Everyday is Halloween.mp3
Apoptygma Berzerk- Eclipse.wma
Cruxshadows- Cassandra (Razed In Black Remix).mp3
The Faint- The Conductor [Thin White Duke Remix].wma
ladyhawke- paris_is_burning_(original).mp3
IAMX - nightlife (single mix).mp3



This is last week's setlist in it's entirety. I told you I forgot some of them!

Nancy Sinatra - Bang Bang.mp3
Neverending White Lights - Miss World.mp3
The Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight, Tonight - 11.mp3
dragonette- take_it_like_a_man.mp3
Vast- pretty when you cry.wma
horropops-kiss_kiss_kill_kill.mp3
SAVE FERRIS -COME ON EILEEN.mp3
Kidney Thieves - 01 - Taxicab Messiah.mp3
FOJC - Shy Violet (kinky kat mix by Hindu Pez).mp3
Letters to Cleo- I Want You to Want Me.wma
The Bird and the Bee - Polite Dance Song.mp3
I Am X -President.mp3
Car44 - Lock, Stock & Barrel.wma
horropops-kiss_kiss_kill_kill.mp3
Cake - 7 - I Will Survive.mp3
Lily Allen - Smile (revisited).mp3
temposhark- not_that_big.mp3
Bloc Party - Flux.mp3
B52's- funplex (peaches remix).mp3
Madonna - Give It 2 Me.mp3
Dangerous Muse- Everyday is Halloween.mp3
Joy Division- Love Will Tear Us Apart.mp3
Autolux - Blanket.mp3
Thom Yorke- Harrowdown Hill (The Bug remix).mp3
Hot Chip- Shake A Fist.mp3
QOFTSA- Broken Box (Fixed The Box Remix by Peaches).mp3
kiss and swallow (free radicals remix).mp3
Lady Sovereign- Love Me Or Hate Me.mp3



Any good feedback is welcome. I'm always looking for new artists, so hit me up!
xo
k@t

(ps thanks to Renee for the photos. I was busy spinning and trying to be positive and didn't get to take any!!!)

1 comment:

Renée Hand said...

woohoo! i'm gonna link to your blog on my blog. we are like, one with the blog-ness.

nice job by the way! i've been crazy busy today so I haven't got to blog about last night. but the lights and stuff were a super cool addition, so i look forward to coming out again :)